Sunday, September 26, 2010

Challenge #17: Unforgettable

Had a chance to Ride the 40 this weekend and jumped at it.  It was the first weekend when schedules and weather allowed.  Actually, I have to thank my wife for making my schedule work.  Shannon graciously offered to take our son to hockey so I could make this ride.

My timing couldn't have been better as the colors in Kananaskis were spectacular.  And baring a couple of mishaps that could have turned out to be a whole lot worse, the ride was outstanding.

With that said, I present my challenge for unforgettable, a pseudo HDR shot that I've titled 'Where Bad Things Happen'.


Let's just say you had to be there to understand the title.

1 comment:

  1. Again, nice comp! But I am curious about the title.... LOL

    And fantastic sky???

    ReplyDelete