Friday, June 18, 2010

Challenge #2: Aqua

Inspiration for this image came from a weekend of over-indulgence of fine tequila while at an out-of-town lacrosse tournament with our daughters.  Conrad graciously offered to share his Cabo Wabo Repesado with me on the Friday night.  We packed it in around 1:00am that night which may have seemed kind of early to some, but only until you realized that we had to be up at 5:00 to get our daughters to their game 7:00 game on time.  That was a rough morning.

We gathered again on Saturday evening, but it was fairly apparent that I couldn't party like I did in my younger years.  I was in bed and asleep shortly after 11:00 that night.



The inspiration for the shot came on the Sunday after driving home from Edmonton when I realized just how parched I really was.

If I were to do this again I would shoot it on a less busy surface and crop more off the right side of the image.  This image was printed on Ilford Galerie Silk paper - Very nice stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment