Friday, July 23, 2010

I Sold My Boat


This was the ad that I had posted when I was selling my boat...



Now that I've finally had a chance to take pictures, I'm re-posting this ad. 

This boat is priced to sell!!  For $7000 You're getting a lot for your money.  

Here's what you get for your money:
16 ft Lund Pike SS
35 hp Johnson motor (no need to mix gas and oil)
3 swivel seats - five seating positions including front and rear casting decks
Huge aerated live well
Lot's of locked storage including a rod locker
Minnkota Autopilot electric trolling motor c/w foot controls
Eagle Fish finder
Am / Fm / Cassette stereo
Two - two-piece paddles
Anchor
Fenders
One tarp for sure - maybe two (I might have another one in my garage)
Trailer and a Spare tire
Anything else I dig out of my garage before you take the boat away.






What do you need?
Boat is in great shape but it hasn't hit water for three summers.  You're going to need some stuff:
A new starter battery
A deep cycle battery for the Minnkota
A hub cap on trailer
Probably a tune up, (but this motor has always purred like a kitten)
Some new life jackets
A lake

Note... there is one thing wrong with the boat.  The tach does not work properly.  I'm guessing it's a loose wire because it works some times, but not always.  I just don't want there to be any surprises for the buyer.


This boat is currently on my driveway but will have to be moved soon before the city bylaw nazi's come around again.  If you want to see it, act fast.

Cash, certified cheque or money order only.  Local deals only - I will not ship this boat, cash your over-sized cheque and send you the difference or fall for other lame internet scams.  

1 comment:

  1. That's a kick ass boat!! If I was in Canada I'd be all over that baby! I'm sure it will sell fast.

    ReplyDelete